Services and Advantages
The NSW Driver Trainers Association strives to provide its members with excellent service and benefits only available to members of nationally represented bodies. These include:
- Regular contact with RMS and Government. With a management committee representing broad areas of the driver training industry and involvement in many projects, we are able to offer a pathway of communication with key stakeholders, enabling us to address your concerns regarding driver testing, policy, legislation, licencing etc.
- Insurances. Through our association with the national ADTA we are able to offer discounted rates on Public liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance, as well as discounts on various other services and products including fleet discounts on new cars.
- Field Trips. Many members have taken advantage of our regular field trips to places of interest. In the past these have included Police driver training facilities, RMS traffic management facilities and driver training centres. We are always looking for new ideas, so let us know if there is somewhere you would to see and we will see what we can do.
- Professional development. We run several workshops on a variety of subjects to help driver trainers become better at what they do. These workshops also provide an opportunity for members to get together and talk to other people in the industry in what can at times be a very lonely job.
- Access to information. Through our contacts we are able to provide members with the latest up to date information regarding our industry. If there is something you haven’t heard from us, let us know about it and we will do our best to get the correct information as soon as we can.